Calvin Loke combines extensive knowledge in family law with wide-ranging experience in civil litigation; commercial law; intellectual property; employment law and; wills and probate. He joined Hampton, Winter and Glynn in March 2011.
After working for a firm of chartered accountants in Hong Kong, Calvin spent five years at a local Hong Kong law firm before moving to HWG.
He was admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2008, and in England and Wales later the same year. He is fluent in English and Cantonese.
Calvin’s practice areas are:
- Disputes on jurisdiction
- Divorce and judicial separation
- Separation agreements
- Financial settlements
- Pre-and post-nuptial agreements
- Custody disputes
- Care and Control proceedings
- Parental rights and duties for married and unmarried parents
- Parentage issues arising from human reproductive technology
Contacts:Telephone: (852) 2847 2406
Fax: (852) 2845 9168