Hampton, Winter and Glynn’s Commercial Department provides advice on the full spectrum of commercial matters to clients ranging from individuals, through SMEs, to multi-national corporations.
The firm’s commercial lawyers are highly experienced and many are admitted in multiple jurisdictions. The team is structured to provide simple and efficient access and a senior point of direct contact for every client.
Our memberships of ALFA International and Eurojuris International give us the expertise and reach to support international transactions and investment in jurisdictions worldwide – we are, for example, closely involved in facilitating business between France and China/Hong Kong.
HWG is one of the first legal firms in Hong Kong to incorporate companies using Chinese documents, in recognition of the growing importance of the language for commerce and law. We routinely provide both counsel and documentation in Chinese.
Through our company secretarial department, we provide a full range of services, including the incorporation of companies, registration of foreign corporations in Hong Kong, provision of company secretary, registered office, and the maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Establishment of companies limited by shares and by guarantee
- Partnerships and limited partnerships
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transfer of business and assets
- Shareholders agreements and joint ventures
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Standard trading terms and conditions
- Distributions agreements, franchise agreements and licensing agreements
- Rights and duties of shareholders and directors
- Loan agreements and securities
- Personal data privacy
For enquiry, please contact Vanky Mak.